Assistant Sales Manager / Senior Account Manager
About the Team:
The advertising team covers different categories contributing to the Hong Kong revenue.
Purpose of the Position:
- The Assistant Sales Manager will consultatively sell SCMP Ad Solutions. Drive and grow revenue across all SCMP Advertising offerings including print, digital, content solution, etc.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
In this role, you will:
- Proactively drive and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Provide consultative selling of SCMP ad solutions (print, digital, event, & content marketing), focusing on idea-driven activation to close sales deals and integrated solutions for increase the sources of revenue stream. Manage and responsible for the assigned categories and accounts, drive the pitching, consulting and servicing all clients and agencies, and responding to briefs in a timely manner.
- Understand clients’ marketing, communications strategies, objectives and KPIs.
- Manage the clients’ relationship during the full sales cycle, from client engagement, campaign ideation, developing proposals, pipelines management, deal closure and post campaign reporting.
- Collaborate closely with Ad Planning/ Content/ Campaign Management teams to provide optimum solutions to clients and agencies.
- Build, grow and maintain strong relationships with key client decision makers and agency groups.
- Staying on top of industry knowledge and trends. Strategic accounts and category planning.
- Management of sales CRM, sales pipeline and revenue forecasting
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- University graduate.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in sales, marketing or account servicing.
- Proven track record in selling advertising and content solutions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Extensive network with direct clients and agencies.
- Results-oriented, self motivated with excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure, strong in planning, well organized, and able to prioritize effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a strong team player.
- Digital savvy - ability to use data, research and insights to support recommendations
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced environment
- Candidate in less experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.