Senior Manager, Integrated Campaign & Partnerships
About the Team:
Revenue diversity among news organizations has never been more important, and the subscription service is a key pillar in satisfying this business need to support the quality, balanced journalism that the world deserves.
At SCMP, B2C growth is among the most important drivers for SCMP's next phase of growth. In the B2C market, SCMP takes pride in its dual role as Hong Kong's newspaper of record and a trusted global source of quality news and insights on China and Asia. We aim to broaden our Hong Kong readership and deepen our global premium readership to drive our next phase of growth.
Purpose of the Position:
With enthusiasm for the vision and mission of the South China Morning Post, this role will lead end-to-end planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns to drive strategic growth across the entire customer journey, from traffic growth at the top of the funnel to engagement growth in the middle funnel and subscription/revenue growth at the bottom of the funnel.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the entire B2C and cross-functional teams to develop integrated campaign strategies that drive growth across customer journeys, including acquisition, engagement, and retention, with overall subscription revenue as the team's north star.
- Drive comprehensive campaign planning, including target audience segmentation, messaging, channels, and timelines.
- Project-manage campaign execution across various channels, such as digital advertising, email marketing, social media, offline events, and partnerships.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and provide regular reports to stakeholders.
- Develop partnership strategies to expand reach and drive customer acquisition.
- Negotiate partnership agreements and manage relationships with external partners, ensuring mutual benefits and successful collaboration.
- Develop and manage budgets for integrated campaigns and partnerships, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and cost-effectiveness.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in integrated campaign planning and execution, preferably in a similar industry or B2B/B2C environment.
- Strong understanding of the customer journey and experience in developing strategies that engage customers at different funnel stages.
- Proficiency in utilizing various marketing channels and tools, including digital advertising, social media platforms, email marketing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and optimize campaign performance.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Creative mindset with a strong eye for detail and the ability to think strategically.
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.