Content Executive, Features, Cosmopolitan
Purpose of the position:
This incumbent will be responsible for creating engaging and trendy content across different digital platforms for Cosmopolitan.
In this role, you will:
- Have solid social media management experience (Facebook, IG, Youtube and etc.)
- Grasp the pulse of hot topics and create engaging written and visual content across various social media platforms in order to draw engagement and followers
- Research, interview and produce in-depth feature stories, health and lifestyle articles for all Cosmo titles in an informative and interesting way that upholds the brand's DNA
- Interview and create feature stories with celebrities, industry KOL or public figures, in text and video format
- Work closely with other departments on layout, visuals, photo shoots and video shoots
- Work with sales and marketing departments to produce promotional content
- Manage freelance contributors
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder in any disciplines or equivalent with minimum 1 year of online content experience preferably in social media agency or magazine editorial of features
- Significant knowledge of feature topics and passionate about topical interests in women's magazines
- Knowledge of SEO, GA, social media insights, Photoshop and Premiere Pro is definitely an advantage
- Experience in video content creation is definitely an advantage
- Willing to be a video host is a plus
- Outgoing and able to work independently
- Agile and dynamic, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Creative with the ability to work under pressure
- Possess an excellent eye for details and a good team player
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, Chinese and English
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.