Content Marketing Executive (Cosmart)
About the role:
Cosmart.hk, is a membership platform blended with both Community and Shopping elements by SCMP Hearst providing exclusive member experience including events, content, reward program and shopping benefits. It is supported by the strength of our editorial content, audience base, data and technologies from our media properties including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Esquire and ELLE Men. This position will be responsible for content marketing and publicity for the membership and shopping platform to promote beauty and wellness through content development, planning and execution.
In this role, you will:
- Write and publish daily shopping content by following editorial directions as well as the SEO guidelines in a timely manner across different digital platforms
- Write press releases, prepare information and engage with external media to promote the platforms, campaigns and events.
- Analyse and evaluate keywords and web traffic to improve the performance of search and make recommendations to improve conversion and acquisition.
- Work closely with content and marketing teammates to co-manage social media platforms including planning, posting, scheduling and evaluating.
- Keep up-to-date trends, popular culture and hot topics around the world to create shoppable content and establish the beauty and wellness trend.
- Work closely with other teams to execute different shopping and member acquisition campaigns, website content optimization and enhancement projects.
- Collaborate with other magazines’ editors or external KOLs to create content and share learnings.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in Journalism, Communications, Business Management, Multimedia or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year working experiences of web content editing/ e-commerce content experiences are preferred.
- Shows evidence of writing experience with links to published work in your portfolio
- Experience in photography & video production is desirable
- Excellent editorial skills, capable of writing engaging and attractive call to action content across categories.
- Strong sense of latest e-commerce, beauty and wellness trends.
- Deadline driven, self-actualized professional able to multitask in a fast paced and organised environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Candidates with more experience and/or qualification would be considered as Senior Content Marketing Executive.
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.