Senior Billing Executive / Billing Executive
About the Team:
Advertising Operations is the engine room of the Advertising team. We are driven by the purpose of delivering excellence across the entire advertising portfolio of SCMP.
Purpose of the position:
SCMP is looking for a Senior Billing Executive / Billing Executive to support the billing reconciliation function within the Revenue Operations team.
The Ideal candidate will have accounting, financial, and solid billing operations experience. This role will report to our Business Analysis Manager and also work with our Operations Team to optimize and make the daily operations highly effective.
In this role, you will:
- Handle and process the billing (i.e. invoices, credit notes) accurately, timely & efficiently with proper compliance through the salesforce system
- Conduct regular billing reconciliation reports to ensure the financial transactions are recorded properly
- Support the billing operations and liaise with sales & relevant parties on all billing-related queries closely
- Recommend alternatives on the systems enhancements, policies, and procedure streamline and also participate in system enhancement and UAT test analysis
- Support on ad-hoc assignments
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in accounting, operations, or relevance, preferably in the media industry with MNC experience
- Proficient in G-suit and Salesforce
- Can work within a team and also be very decisive and accountable
- Strong communication, sharp attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage time
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.