Purpose of the Position:
Work with C-level executives and department heads to develop strategies, and execute on cross-functional strategic projects that drive growth and transformation across the Company.
In this role, you will:
- Develop overall strategy of the Company, as well as strategies of different business lines and functions
- Execute on projects with strategic importance (e.g. incubating new products, transforming existing businesses), responsible for project management and coordination across business lines, functions and external parties
- Keep track of media and technology news and trends in Hong Kong, China, Asia and the world, and produce relevant intelligence reports for the Company
- Structure and conduct data analysis and primary research to uncover insights, identify issues and areas of improvement for different business lines
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in top tier consulting firms or corporate management trainee programs
- Fluency in English with exceptional oral and written communication skills; fluency in oral and written Chinese (Cantonese/ Mandarin) is desirable
- Track record of effectively and confidently interacting with senior executives
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with other teams
- Attentive to details and organized without losing the ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Self-starter with a drive for impact, is a fast learner and have good business acumen
- Passion for the media industry
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.