Manager, Digital Marketing
About the Team:
Student Business team is a team to provide educational product for the primary and secondary school students.
Purpose of the Position:
To develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for Student Business team.
In this role, you will:
- As a key driver to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels of Student Business.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns that drive online traffic to the company’s website and optimize the conversion process.
- Manage the company’s website and social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
- Manage marketing budget of all channels and create positive ROI
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Utilize analytics tools to measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and technologies and apply them to the company’s marketing strategies.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree or above qualification in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines
- 5 years relevant experience in digital and content marketing preferable in education or media industry
- Solid experience in developing and implementing successful digital and social marketing campaign, email marketing campaigns and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use analytics tools to measure and report on campaign performance
- Organised with a strong sense of responsibility. Able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of creative development and video editing skills is an advantage
- Native in English and Chinese
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.