Content Executive, Cosmopolitan
Purpose of the Position:
Assisting the Editorial team in executing campaigns for our clients for Cosmopolitan HK including but not limited to pre- and post- campaign management.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, write, edit, and proofread branded content in different formats from article, photo to video, ensuring it aligns with both the company's and the client's standards, voice, and style guide.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to participate in client pitching proposals, understand client objectives and create content that meets those objectives.
- Liaise with clients and agencies on materials and specifications, ensure all paid content aligns with the brand image and values of the client, as well as the company's editorial standards.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs, gather feedback, and make necessary revisions to the content to meet with the target launch date.
- Monitor and optimise branded content performance through ad boosting and organic means by working closely with the performance team.
- Work with internal and external parties to ensure smooth coordination and execution of the projects
- Work with Sales Op team to consolidate all costings related to client projects and process for approval
- Prepare post- campaign reports according to company’s guidelines
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in multimedia, marketing, communication or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years of editing, copy writing or account servicing experience in digital agency or media or publishing industry
- Experiences in content publishing, SEO tactics, social media marketing and video production are preferred
- Good data analytic skills and familiar with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Meta Insights
- Demonstrate good project management and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, attention to details, mature, strong sense of responsibility, independent and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.