Associate Project Manager (CosMart)
About the Team:
Cosmart.hk, is a membership platform blended with both Community and Shopping elements operated by SCMP Hearst providing exclusive member experience including events, content, reward program and shopping benefits. It is supported by the strength of our editorial content, audience base, data and technologies from our media properties including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Esquire and ELLE Men. The incumbent will be reporting to the Product Director, and responsible for coordinating with different stakeholders and executing the product strategies in the developments and operation in enhancing the shopping experience in the websites.
In this role, you will:
- Gather requirements from different stakeholders to improve the product features, conduct website revamp, CRM integration, etc.
- Execute the product strategy with the goal of growing customers, engagement and hence sales of the shop.
- Develop and prioritise product feature requirements, working with internal and external engineering teams and business end-users
- Work with a cross-functional team, with an emphasis on efficiency, quality and timeliness of delivery
- Participate in the design and development process to ensure products are highly functional and visually compelling
- Identify market opportunities, plan and execute new product development from conceptual stages through the full product life-cycle
- Optimise and enhance the product with data driven mindset and through multivariate testing in order to improve conversion, deepen engagement and increase stickiness
- Prepare the training material for different end users.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder in any discipline with minimum 3 years of eCommerce/ CRM/ Digital product management experience with B2C and B2B environment
- Experience with eCommerce and CRM related business is a must
- Strong business acumen who can lead the thinking on how to develop, execute, monetize and maintain the high standard of products
- Experience on the setup or customisation of any eCommerce, CRM tools such as Shopify, Shopline, Salesforce, Magento or home-grown products are preferable.
- Make decision with data driven mentality
- Organised and methodical with proven project management experience, who can handle multiple simultaneous projects at various stages of completion
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills. Able to translate end-users' requirements and expectations to engineering, marketing team and external vendors effectively
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of the work, a good team player, resourceful, independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Candidates with less experience and/or qualification can be considered as Senior Project Executive / Project Executive
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.