Senior Content Manager, Features, Cosmopolitan
Purpose of the position:
This incumbent will be responsible for content planning and creating engaging online lifestyle and health content for Cosmopolitan Hong Kong.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee and produce lifestyle and health content across multiple platforms, ensuring that it aligns with our brand voice and business objectives.
- Manage the content calendar and ensure a steady stream of content throughout the year.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience for all channels.
- Work closely with other departments, including product, sales and marketing teams to create promotional content that supports company initiatives and goals.
- Work closely with creative departments to work on visual production, photo shoots and video shoots.
- Manage freelance contributors, proofread, edit and review the final output.
- Plan and create video content related to lifestyle and health.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in lifestyle media editorial. Candidates with less experience will be considered Content Manager.
- Significant knowledge of lifestyle and health topics, as well as a broad knowledge of topical interests in women's portal.
- Strong understanding of SEO, content marketing and branding.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and present content performance data.
- Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and the top social channels.
- Established relationships with a network of celebrities, influencers, industry insiders and freelance writers is an advantage.
- Experience in video content production.
- A passion for health and lifestyle content.
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.