Assistant Sales Manager/ Sales Manager
Purpose of the position:
Assisting the Sales team leads in developing and executing strategies in driving print and digital revenues for Magazines brands (Cosmopolitan HK, ELLE HK and Harper’s Bazaar HK).
In this role, you will:
- Develop sales tactics for assigned accounts to reach Sales department KPIs
- Identify new potential sales opportunities and build new businesses
- Constantly drive for higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain ample communications with other teams like Marketing, Editorial, Digital and Account Servicing to deliver client projects
- Gather market data and identify market trends and competitive information, identify opportunities to act on
- Build strong customer relationships among mid-level client and agency contacts
- Deliver sales pitching for potential clients and evaluate client needs and propose the most optimal solutions and approaches.
- Work closely with Account Servicing and Ad Operation Teams to ensure deliverables are met and executed on-time
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Bachelor Degree or diploma holder in Communication, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, media or advertising field
- A good communicator and presenter, master both English and Chinese languages
- Confident, energetic, ambitious and proactive; with excellent presentation, selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen and time management
- Understanding of media, social media, fashion, beauty, and other luxurious and lifestyle industries is a plus
- Possess a growth mindset and are intellectually curious, challenging the status quo, and understand the evolving digital landscape
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.