Project Manager, Student Business (12-month Contract)
About the Team:
Student Business team is a team to provide educational product for the primary and secondary school students.
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of the position of a project manager for an Education project is to oversee and coordinate the successful implementation of educational initiatives or programs. The project manager plays a crucial role in ensuring that the project's objectives and goals are achieved within the specified timeframes and allocated resources. They are responsible for managing various aspects of the program, including planning, execution, monitoring, and evaluation.
In this role, you will:
- Develop project plans, including objectives, scope, deliverables, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and manage project activities, ensuring tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and align projects with educational goals.
- Supervise project team members (if any), assign responsibilities, and provide guidance for successful implementation.
- Engage with teachers, administrators, curriculum developers, and external partners to foster collaboration.
- Develop and manage project budgets, monitor expenditures, and ensure adherence to financial guidelines.
- Evaluate project effectiveness, collect and analyze data, and prepare progress reports for stakeholders.
- Ensure project activities align with educational standards, policies, and regulations.
- Possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Utilize project management tools and software for efficient project execution.
- Analyze data to make informed decisions and recommend improvements.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education, Project Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in an educational or nonprofit setting.
- Strong knowledge of educational systems, policies, and practices.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to collect, interpret, and utilize data for decision-making.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and priorities.
- Native in English and Chinese
- Contract position for 12 months
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.