About the Team:
Student Business team is a team dedicated to SCMP Learn, the education-focused business solution catering specifically to educators, parents, and students who are passionate about cultivating the next generation's English proficiency, critical thinking, storytelling, leadership, and other essential future-ready skills.
Purpose of the Position:
Assist the Student Business team with different marketing projects and event management.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the execution of the marketing projects including Student of the Year, Book Fair, and other business-community events.
- Support event logistics, follow-up and provide administrative support
- Support event promotional content for social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Prepare marketing materials, and communicate with internal and external parties to ensure a smooth project execution
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Current student in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Responsible, Proactive, diligent, and a good team player
- Able to build collaborative relationships, demonstrate learning agility, and strives for excellence in execution
- Full-time / part-time Internship until 31 May 2023, available to work for at least 2 days per week
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.