Marketing Executive (CosMart)
Purpose of the Position:
Cosmart.hk, is a membership platform blended with both Community and Shopping elements by SCMP Hearst providing exclusive member experience including events, content, reward program and shopping benefits. It is supported by the strength of our editorial content, audience base, data and technologies from our media properties including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Esquire and ELLE Men. The position will assist the Manager in developing members acquisition strategy to build brand image, awareness, partnership and organising events.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in execution of all marketing activities from concept, mechanism, creative materials to through-the-line promotions utilising in-house and external channels.
- Execute planned campaigns in the marketing calendar from online to offline to support membership and sales growth as well as brand awareness.
- Prepare reports in evaluating performance of all marketing activities.
- Conduct market research, customer analysis and study new market trends for insights and improvements. Explore new ideas in joint promotions, partnership, event ideas, awareness campaigns and/ or new product launches.
- Source and partner with sponsors to organise events and workshops to engage with members.
- Work closely with internal teams (magazines, commerce, design, CS, logistic, product and tech) to support daily operation, revamp, enhancements and new initiatives.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, digital marketing, CRM or ecommerce field.
- Passionate and proactive on driving acquisition campaigns and response swiftly based on performance.
- Knowledge in performance marketing in local platforms (Facebook, Instagram)/ CRM/ O2O Marketing.
- Passionate in beauty, wellness, fashion & lifestyle industries.
- A good team player, proactive and self-initiated good organisation and problem-solving abilities; strong communication and negotiation skills, self-driven and always with can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.