Associate Content Director, Fashion
Purpose of the position:
Reporting to Content Director, Fashion, this incumbent will be helping in handling overall fashion direction for both print and digital content, managing the whole print production process with internal and external stakeholders, in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the overall fashion direction and supervise the daily operation of the fashion team (including main book and spin off)
- Responsible for editing the fashion editorial
- Coordinate with the styling and cover shooting
- Liaise and negotiate with the cover celebrities
- Enhance the leading status of our brand
- Lead the team to build creative and visual-strong print and digital contents across all on/off platforms, achieve performance KPIs and balance quality and efficiency
- Groom the editorial skills fashion and visual senses for the fashion team members
- Represent our brand to participate different fashion and high jewelry events
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in Journalism
- At least 8 years relevant experiences in fashion editorial
- Excellent fashion sense and styling techniques
- Creative, good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong relationships with a network of freelance writers, stylists and industry experts
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Candidate has less experience and/or qualification may also considered as Content Manager, Fashion
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.